Thursday, March 29, 2007

Web groomer jailed for two years
AN internet predator who posed as a teenage boy and persuaded a 13-year-old girl to undress in front of a web cam has been jailed for two years.
Jamie Taylor, 26, “groomed” the girl over a period of several hours and after gaining her confidence persuaded her to remove her clothes and to engage in sexual acts, Ipswich Crown Court heard yesterday.
“Over a number of hours you first of all chatted with her to gain her confidence and after that you started to groom her for sexual activity and persevered and persevered until you persuaded her to remove her clothing by using images of a naked male who you said was you."
A 13-year-old girl chatting for "several" hours and undressing in front of a webcam? I have to wonder where the parents were all this time and why they let a 13-year-old have a webcam in the first place......

1 Comments:

At 4/2/07, 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I have a friend named Nate stock and I was looking for him, he is from upstate NY but he is not the head of any company. He writes amazingly though so I thought maybe you might be him. I really wish you were I miss that guy a ton. I'm going to check back here to see if maybe you wrote your middle initial so I could see if you were him...I know this is weird but I figured I would give it a shot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home